Looking for something delicious and simple to make for dinner on a Friday night? Why not switch things up and add a little spice to your meal with the new limited-edition McCain Spicy Wedges!
- ¼ cup paprika
- 2 tablespoons hot chilli powder
- 1 cup fresh lemon juice
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 ½ teaspoons fresh chopped ginger
- 1 ½ teaspoons salt
- 4 bone-in chicken breast halves
- McCain Spicy Wedges
For the chicken
- In a large bowl, stir together the paprika, chilli powder, lemon juice, garlic, ginger and salt.
- Rub chicken with the mixture, place in a dish and marinate for 3 hours
- Preheat grill for medium heat
- Place chicken onto the grill and discard the marinade. Cook for about 30 minutes, turning occasionally, until the skin is slightly charred and juices run clear.
For the McCain Spicy Wedges
- Preheat oven to 210oC
- Spread the McCain Spicy Wedges on a baking tray
- Bake for 16-18 minutes, until golden in colour