- 100g peanut butter
- 100g butter, softened
- 200g light muscovado sugar
- 1 egg
- 250g self raising flour
- You will need a baking tray lined with baking parchment
- Heat the oven to 180c, Gas 4.
- Place the peanut butter, butter and sugar n a mixing bowl and beat well until smooth. Beat in the egg then beat in the flour to make a stiff dough.
- Shape the dough into large walnut sized balls and place on a baking tray spaced a little apart. Flatten with a fork and bake for 15 mins until golden. allow to cool and store in a cake tin