- 1 large red onion, cut into wedges
- 2-3tbsp oil
- 200g (7oz) fusilli pasta
- 150g (5oz) roasted red peppers, sliced
- 200g (7oz) feta, roughly crumbled
- 100g (4oz) pitted black olives
- ½tbsp oregano, roughly chopped
- 1 can anchovy fillets, drained (optional)
- good squeeze lemon juice
- 2tbsp basil, roughly chopped
- Heat the oven to 200C, 180C fan, 400F, gas 6. Spread the onion wedges on a lined baking sheet, drizzle over 1tbsp of the oil, season and roast for 25 minutes.
- Bring a large pan of salted water to the boil; cook the pasta until al dente. Drain, toss in 1tbsp of the oil and set aside to cool. Mix all the ingredients in a large bowl, season and toss in the lemon juice and remaining oil. Scatter over the basil.