- 6 tomatoes
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 1 avocado, finely chopped
- 2 corn on the cob (or 200g frozen sweetcorn, thawed)
- 4tbsp chopped flat-leaf parsley
- juice of 1 large lemon
- 3tbsp olive oil
- 2 salmon fillets
- Halve the tomatoes, then scoop out and discard the seeds. Finely chop, then mix with the remaining ingredients except the salmon. Season with plenty of black pepper and sea salt.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan then sear the salmon on both sides until just cooked. If your pan isn’t non-stick, lightly oil the salmon to prevent sticking. Serve on the salsa and garnish with a wedge of lemon.