- 1 pack of Oreos
- 125 g of cream cheese
- Cooking white chocolate disks
- Place 1 pack of Oreos into a blender and blend. Set aside a handful of Oreo crumbs to use for decoration later.
- Mix 125g cream cheese into the Oreo crumble. Chill the mixture in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Roll into balls and set aside. In a separate bowl, melt the white chocolate in the microwave for 2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds.
- Coat the Oreo balls in white chocolate and quickly top with the left over cookie crumble, from earlier, before chocolate sets.
Intern Digital editor at woman&home magazine. … Experienced digital editor with a demonstrated history of working in the media production industry.