Try this one-pot pasta delight to treat yourself to a delicious, but easy summer dinner dish.
- 125g tomatoes on the vine
- 2tbsp PnP Extra Virgin Olive Oil, plus extra, to drizzle
- 1tbsp PnP Crushed Garlic
- Salt and freshly-ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 PnP Chicken Flavoured Stock Cube
- 750ml warm water
- 250g PnP Cherry Tomatoes
- handful PnP Basil
- 350g PnP Penne Rigate Pasta
- 1/2 cup PnP Basil Pesto
- 100g soft mozzarella, torn into pieces
- Heat the oven to 200°C. Place the tomatoes on the vine on a roasting tray, drizzle with olive oil, and season with salt and freshly-ground black pepper. Roast for 15 minutes, or until they blister.
- Heat the olive oil in a large pot over a medium-high heat, and fry the garlic until softened.
- Add the warm water and stock cube to the pot, stir until dissolved, then mix in the cherry tomatoes, basil, and pasta. Season with salt and freshly-ground black pepper. Cook for 10 minutes, or until the liquid is absorbed and the pasta is al dente.
- Remove from the heat and stir through the pesto and mozzarella. Top with the roasted tomatoes.
woman&home has a brand new attitude and offers irresistible inspiration each and every month to our audience. The brand believes that it’s attitude, not age, that matters and we speak to women in a conversational, empowering, inspirational, fun and friendly tone.