- 1tbsp olive oil
- 3 chicken breasts, cut into small pieces
- 2tbsp Thai green curry paste
- 1 x 400ml can coconut milk
- 200ml hot chicken stock
- 1 x 175g pack sugar snaps, baby corn and tenderstem broccoli
- juice ½ lime
- handful fresh coriander, chopped
- 6 spring onions, sliced
- cooked rice, to serve
- Heat the olive oil in a large, deep frying pan or wok. Add the chicken and cook on a high heat for 2 minutes, then stir in the curry paste and cook for a further minute.
- Pour the coconut milk and stock into the pan and bring to the boil. Turn down the heat and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Cut the sugar snap peas and baby corn in half lengthways and add them to the pan along with the Tenderstem broccoli. Cook for another 2 to 3 minutes, until both the chicken and vegetables are cooked through. Stir in the lime juice, coriander and spring onions, and serve with rice.