Two of brunch’s favourite dishes combine to create one delicious delicacy that’s sure to impress your guests. Don’t be intimated by the artistry – this dish is very easy to make! Ready in less than 30 minutes and full of flavour and presentation flair, omelette roll with smoked salmon is perfect for entertaining.
- 5ml (1 tsp) butter, for frying
- 4 extra-large eggs
- 30ml (2 tbsp) fresh cream
- 2,5ml (½ tsp) salt
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 100g cream cheese, softened
- 50g smoked salmon ribbons
- handful fresh wild rocket
- lemon wedges, to serve (optional)
Recipe shared by Food&Home.
Feature Image: Food&Home