- crushed ice
- fresh rosemary sprigs
- fresh thyme sprigs
- 1 bottle of The Duchess Greenery
- squeeze of fresh lemon
- Half fill a glass with crushed ice.
- Add sprigs of rosemary and thyme.
- Top with one bottle of the Duchess Greenery.
- Garnish with a squeeze of fresh lemon juice.
As the food and decor editor of Woman&Home, Claire enjoys nothing more than eating great food in beautiful locations. In a perfect world, she would travel for a living and have a Lord of the Rings marathon every weekend.