- 250g dark chocolate, around 60-70% cocoa solids
- 2 x 405g tins condensed milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 x All Butter Pastry Case
- 150g raspberries
- 150g blueberries
- Break the chocolate into small pieces and place in a bowl. Put the condensed milk into a saucepan and heat until boiling, stirring constantly.
- Boil the mixture for 3 minutes then pour on to the chocolate and stir until smooth, and add the vanilla extract. Pour into the pastry case and chill in the fridge for several hours or overnight.
- Scatter the berries over the top and serve.