- 250g fresh raspberries, plus extra to serve
- juice of 1 lemon
- 200g condensed milk
- 600ml double-thick cream
- 2tsp vanilla extract
- To make the purèe, put the raspberries and lemon juice in a pan and heat gently until they are mushy.
- Push through a sieve to remove pips and leave to cool.
- Whisk the condensed milk, cream and vanilla together, then stir in the raspberry purèe. Freeze in a lidded freezer-proof box for 8 hours before serving.
- To serve, leave at room temperature for around 45 minutes, then scoop into glasses. Top with some fresh raspberries.