- 300g dried linguine
- 2tbsp good-quality olive oil, plus extra to drizzle
- 400g mixed mushrooms, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- large handful rocket
- grated Parmesan, to serve (use vegetarian cheese for strict veggies)
- Cook the pasta according to the pack instructions. While it’s cooking, heat a large frying pan and add the oil. When very hot, add the mushrooms with plenty of seasoning, and cook over a high heat, tossing frequently until they are browned. Turn down the heat slightly, and add the garlic.
- When the pasta is cooked, drain and add to the frying pan with the rocket. Toss everything together, then divide between 4 bowls and top with the Parmesan, an extra drizzle of oil and a grinding of black pepper.