- 30ml Ketel One
- 20ml fresh lemon juice
- 25ml basil-strawberry syrup
- 1 kg crystal sugar
- 50gm of fine chopped basil
- 10 large mashed strawberries
- Boil 1 litre of water with the crystal sugar, add chopped basil and mashed strawberries.
- Cool down for 24 hours in your refrigerator.
- Shake the Ketel One, syrup, lemon juice and 1 barspoon chartreuse vert with ice for about 15 seconds.
- Pour in Collins glass with ice cubes and top with Champagne and crushed ice.
- Add mint covered in powdered sugar and some rose water bitters to top off.
- Garnish with mint sprig covered with powdered sugar and a strawberry.
courtesy of Ketel One