- 4 PnP Easy Living Pizza Bases
- 200g PnP Mozzarella, grated
- 4 PnP Tomatoes, sliced
- 200g PnP Black Olives, de-pipped
- 30ml capers
- 8-10 anchovies, halved
- 2 x 170g cans PnP Tuna Chunks in Brine, drained
- handful PnP Rocket salad
- Pre-heat the oven to 220°C.
- Place the pizza bases on a baking tray. Scatter the grated mozzarella over the base, followed by the sliced tomatoes, olives, capers, anchovies and tuna.
- Bake in the oven for 10 to15 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with fresh rocket salad.
Digital Editor at woman&home magazine, F1 Fan, Chocoholic.