- 350g linguine
- 4tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 400g ready-cooked king prawns
- 12 Peppadews, sliced
- handful parsley leaves, finely chopped
- juice 1 lemon, plus extra wedges, to serve
- Cook the pasta according to the pack instructions. When cooked, remove, drain and set aside to steam. Pour the oil into the pan and reduce the heat. Add the garlic and allow to warm through. The garlic should begin to smell fragrant but shouldn’t sizzle – lower the heat if it does.
- When the garlic has turned from opaque to white, toss through the pasta and add the king prawns, Peppadews, parsley and lemon juice. Season and serve immediately, with extra lemon wedges.