- This recipe is taken from Karen Thomson and Kerry Hammerton's book Sugar Free: 8 Weeks to Freedom From Sugar and Carb Addiction, R250, Jonathan Ball Publishers.
- If you’re struggling to cut sugar from your diet, this book may be the answer. Sugar Free helps you get over your sugar dependency with an eight-week programme, which includes an easy-to-follow eating programme and tasty sugar-free recipes, leading you to a lifestyle that will leave you feeling great. Buy it now.
- 8 eggs
- 800ml cream
- 10ml psyllium husks
- 2 pinches of salt
- 10ml vanilla essence
- 50ml melted butter
- 2 tbsp desiccated coconut (optional)
- To serve
- Pre-heat the oven to 220c. Mix all the ingredients, apart from the melted butter, in a food processor.
- Add the melted butter and mix well. You can add desiccated coconut to the mixture (optional).
- Pour the batter into greased individual muffin trays and bake for 20-30 min.
- Serve with 1 tbsp cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon.
woman&home has a brand new attitude and offers irresistible inspiration each and every month to our audience. The brand believes that it’s attitude, not age, that matters and we speak to women in a conversational, empowering, inspirational, fun and friendly tone.