Kale Pesto and Curd Cheese CrostiniPrint This
- 150g curd cheese
- 1 x 150g pack crostini, or make your own (see our tip)
- small handful micro herbs to decorate
- For the pesto:
- 20g walnuts
- 20g Parmesan, finely grated
- 100g kale, stalks removed
- 1 small garlic clove
- 100ml olive oil
- 25ml water
- 1tbsp lemon juice
- 1tsp lemon zest
- Place all the pesto ingredients into a food processor and blend until smooth, season well.
- Spread a dollop of the curd cheese on each of the crostini and top with a drizzle of the pesto and a scattering of the herbs.
- To make crostini, see our tip.