- 500g dried fruit salad (pears, apricots, peaches, apples, prune)
- 1 cinnamon stick
- Pinch of cloves
- ¼ tsp mixed spice
- 1 tbsp butter
- ½ cup boiling water
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 cups Jungle Oats Granola
- 1 cup Jungle Oats Crunch lots, original
- 3 cups fruit cocktail yoghurt
- In a pot, bring fruit, spices, butter, water and sugar to the boil. Boil covered for 5 minutes and then switch the stove off. Allow to stand on the stove plate for 15 minutes. Fruit will be softened. Discard cinnamon stick and Decant with the sauce into a bowl and chill.
- Mix cereals together.
- In a parfait glass or jar, layer the cereal, yoghurt and stewed fruit, ending with stewed fruit. Drizzle stewed fruit syrup over the top.
- Chill until ready to serve