- 200g fusilli pasta
- 200g tomato salsa
- 2tbsp olive oil
- 1tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 8 sunblush tomatoes, drained from oil
- 1 x 290g pack mini mozzarella balls, drained
- 12 basil leaves, torn
- Boil the pasta in a large pan of boiling salted water for 10 mins.
- Meanwhile, put the tomato salsa into a large bowl. Add the olive oil, balsamic vinegar and sunblush tomatoes.
- Drain the pasta, tip into the bowl with the other ingredients. Add the mozzarella and basil leaves and season generously. Serve warm or cold.