This quick and easy summer dessert recipe with seasonal berries and oozing white chocolate is super tasty!
- 150ml double cream
- 150g white cooking chocolate, broken into small pieces
- 400g frozen raspberries, blueberries and blackcurrants
- Put the cream and chocolate into a heatproof bowl over a pan of simmering water. Let it melt, stirring occasionally. When it’s hot (this will take around 20 minutes), it’s ready to go.
- Divide the berries between 4 serving plates and leave for 5 minutes.
- Put the sauce into a jug then allow your guests to pour at will. The sauce will thicken and become gooey once it hits the coldness of the berries.
woman&home has a brand new attitude and offers irresistible inspiration each and every month to our audience. The brand believes that it’s attitude, not age, that matters and we speak to women in a conversational, empowering, inspirational, fun and friendly tone.