- 120g cold smoked salmon
- 160g hot smoked salmon, flaked (Woolworths hot smoked salmon bites works well here)
- 200g crème fraiche (Lancewood Cultured Cream is a good choice)
- 1 tbsp horseradish sauce
- 1 lemon, zested
- ½ pack fresh dill, finely chopped
- Sliced seeded bread, to serve
- Rocket leaves, to serve
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges to serve
- To make the pate you'll need a hand blender or food processor. This will give it a lovely, light finish
- Place both smoked salmons in a food processor bowl. Season well with black pepper then blend to a chunky paste.
- Add the crème fraiche, horseradish, lemon zest and dill and pulse until combined.
- Toast the bread (if you’re not using Melba toast) and serve with the pate, rocket and lemon wedges.
This article originated on: www.womanandhome.com
This simple salmon pate recipe makes a great appetizer or a lovely light lunch for four. Whip it up in just 10 minutes!