- 500 g potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 2 celery stalks with leaves, rinsed and chopped (Å} 25 g)
- 1 small onion, peeled and chopped (50 g)
- 500 ml boiling water
- 5 ml salt
- 415 g can KOO Cream Style Sweetcorn
- 375 ml low-fat milk
- Chopped parsley, to taste
- Place the potatoes, celery, onion, boiling water and salt in a saucepan. Bring to the boil, reduce the temperature and simmer with a lid for 15-20 minutes, or until the potatoes are tender and cooked.
- Mash the potatoes, stir in the sweetcorn and milk and bring the soup to the boil. Stir and boil for 2 minutes.
- Stir the chopped parsley into the soup and serve piping hot.