- 1 red onion, sliced into wedges
- 2 courgettes, cut into 3cm chunks
- 3 red peppers, deseeded and cut into 3cm chunks
- 500g medium potatoes sliced (Leave these out if you're following a low carb diet)
- 3tbsp olive oil
- 10 free-range eggs
- 100ml double cream
- 200g feta cheese, crumbled
- 4tbsp each chopped mint, parsley and tarragon
- 2tbsp grated Parmesan
- Heat the oven to 200°C. Put the vegetables and potatoes (if using) on a roasting tray, toss through the oil, and season well with salt and pepper. Roast for 25 mins until just charred and cooked through.
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs together with the cream and feta. Put a 30cm ovenproof frying pan on a medium heat and add the roasted vegetables. Once they are sizzling, stir through the chopped herbs and the egg mixture.
- Stir a few times to spread the vegetables around the pan, then turn the heat to medium-low and cook for 5 mins. Move the frying pan to the oven and bake for 15-18 mins.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool slightly before serving with grated Parmesan and a green salad.
This healthy frittata will make a delicious breakfast, lunch or dinner option.
A freelance writer and editor, with 15 years’ experience in the media industry. With a passion for health and fitness, Tammy loves nothing more than researching the latest wellness trends. And if she’s not running around after her sweet four-year old daughter, you’ll find Tammy on her bike, in the gym or exploring the great outdoors – followed by a good coffee, of course!