Grilled Summer Chicken SaladPrint This
- ¼ cup PnP Mayonnaise
- 2tsp PnP Crushed Garlic
- 2 sprigs fresh PnP Thyme, chopped
- 4 PnP Fresh chicken breasts, butterflied
- 1 PnP mango, peeled and sliced
- 1 PnP avocado, peeled and sliced
- 120g PnP Baby Leaves Salad Mix
- 50g PnP Shaved Almonds, toasted
- ¼ cup PnP Greek Salad Dressing
1 Combine the mayonnaise, garlic and thyme in a dish. Add the chicken, cover, and refrigerate to marinate for at least 30 minutes, turning once.
2 Preheat a griddle pan over medium-high heat. Shake the excess marinade off the chicken, then chargrill the chicken for 5 to 8 minutes on each side. Remove from the heat and set aside.
3 In a large bowl, combine the mango, avocado, and salad leaves. Break up the grilled chicken, and add to the salad. Sprinkle the almonds over, and drizzle with the salad dressing just before serving.