- 1 very ripe avocado
- 1/2 cucumber, peeled and deseeded
- 1dsp chopped dill
- 1tbsp rice vinegar
- 1tsp vegetable oil
- 2 x 125g salmon fillets, skin on
- Half the avocado, remove the stone, peel and cut into small chunks.
- Cut the cucumber into small chunks and add to the avocado along with the dill and rice vinegar. Season to taste and divide between two plates.
- Preheat a ridged grill pan until very hot. Brush the oil over the salmon fillets. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper and cook, flesh side down, for 5 minutes or until lightly charred.
- Turn and cook for a further two minutes until cooked through. Serve with the salad.
A freelance writer and editor, with 15 years’ experience in the media industry. With a passion for health and fitness, Tammy loves nothing more than researching the latest wellness trends. And if she’s not running around after her sweet four-year old daughter, you’ll find Tammy on her bike, in the gym or exploring the great outdoors – followed by a good coffee, of course!