Green Pepper And Garlic NachosPrint This
- 240g nacho chips
- 250g good quality store-bought guacamole
- 800g (2 Jars) Peppadew Green Pepper and Garlic pasta sauce
- 125g cheddar cheese, grated
- 125g mozzarella cheese, grated
- 125ml sour cream
- 2 tbsp coriander, freshly chopped for garnish
- Preheat oven to grill
- Place nachos on baking sheet, layer with the Peppadew® Green Pepper and garlic pasta sauce, followed by the cheddar cheese and then the mozzarella cheese
- Place under the grill for 5 min (or until cheese has melted).
- Remove and serve hot, topped with Guacamole, sour cream and fresh coriander.