This gnocchi with crispy chorizo and broccoli is a quick and easy weeknight meal that is packed with flavour.
- 3 cooking chorizo sausages (about 200g)
- 200g tenderstem broccoli, trimmed and halved
- 400g fresh potato gnocchi
- 4tbsp crème fraîche
- 3tbsp freshly grated Parmesan
- Put a large pan of salted water on to boil. Meanwhile, slice the chorizo sausages and fry until crispy.
- Drain on kitchen towel to absorb the extra oil. Cook the broccoli in the boiling water until just tender and remove with a slotted spoon.
- Cook the gnocchi in the same water – they take about 3-4 mins, but check package instructions, then drain and return to the pan. Stir in all the ingredients and season to taste with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Serve immediately.
woman&home has a brand new attitude and offers irresistible inspiration each and every month to our audience. The brand believes that it’s attitude, not age, that matters and we speak to women in a conversational, empowering, inspirational, fun and friendly tone.