- 3 bags Twinings Ginger & Lemon
- 60ml boiling water
- 5 to 10ml stevia, to sweeten to taste
- 200g pineapple, peeled, cubed and frozen
- 1 avocado, flesh cubed
- 80ml fresh baby spinach leaves, torn
- 200ml thick plain yoghurt
- 60ml chia seeds
- Toppings (optional):
- Fresh pineapple, cubed
- Lemon zest
- Flaked almonds, toasted
- Chia seeds
- Fresh edible flowers
- Pour the boiling water over the tea and allow to steep for 5 minutes. Remove the tea bags and stir in the stevia.
- Transfer the entire mixture to a blender with all of the remaining ingredients. Blend until smooth and combined.
- Pour into bowls and serve at once, topped with any or all of the suggested toppings.
As the food and decor editor of Woman&Home, Claire enjoys nothing more than eating great food in beautiful locations. In a perfect world, she would travel for a living and have a Lord of the Rings marathon every weekend.