- 50ml Gentleman Jack
- 15 ml lemon juice
- 12.5ml simple syrup
- Dash of bitters
- ½ fill a cocktail shaker with cubed ice
- Add all of the ingredients and shake vigorously for 20 to 30 seconds.
- ½ fill a rocks glass with cubed ice.
- Strain the liquid into the glass.
- Add a lemon wedge to garnish.
As the food and decor editor of Woman&Home, Claire enjoys nothing more than eating great food in beautiful locations. In a perfect world, she would travel for a living and have a Lord of the Rings marathon every weekend.