- 1tbsp olive oil
- 1 large red onion, finely sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 200g (7oz) king prawns
- 400g can giant white beans, rinsed and drained
- 50g (2oz) rocket
- good squeeze lemon juice
- 6 large prawns in the shell (optional)
- Heat half the oil in a frying pan, add the onion and fry gently until translucent. Add the garlic, stir well, turn the heat high and addthe prawns. Cook for a few minutes until cooked through.
- Stir in the beans and allow to heat through. Remove fromthe heat and mix in the rocket, remaining olive oil, and lemon juice. Seasonwell. Serve with crusty bread and a salad.