Melted Camembert is a great quick and easy (and rather impressive!) party food snack. Keep a round of Camembert in the fridge and you’ll always have something at hand for last minute guests.
- 1kg Camembert
- 20g pine nuts, lightly toasted
- 25g pecans, lightly toasted
- Sprigs of rosemary
- Take the cheese out of its packaging then put it back in the box (you want ideally a stapled box rather than glued, so it won’t come apart in the oven – we used Président).
- Put the box base into the lid so you have a double layer. Now make diagonal slashes both ways over the rind of the cheese.
- Heat the oven to 180C. Sprinkle the nuts across the centre and add the rosemary. Cover with foil then bake for 35 mins. Take off the foil for the last 5 mins. The cheese should be melting in the centre. Serve with steamed baby new potatoes to dip, gherkins and slices of salami. if you have any leftover, you can heat it again.