- 350g Bulgur wheat
- 400ml Vegetable stock
- 1 Pomegranate, seeded
- 150g Dates, roughly chopped
- 75g Flaked almonds
- 75g Walnuts, roughly chopped
- 75g Pistachios, roughly chopped
- ½ Pack fresh parsley, roughly chopped
- 3 tbsp Honey
- 100ml Pomegranate juice
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- Place bulgur in a bowl and pour over hot vegetable stock to a finger width about the bulgur. Cover with cling film and leave for 10 minutes until all the liquid is absorbed. Season well.
- Pour the pomegranate juice into a small saucepan and place over a high heat until reduced by half. Then stir through the honey and oil.
- In a large bowl mix the pomegranate, dates, almonds, walnuts, pistachios and parsley.
- Fold the bulgur through the fruit & nut mix then serve drizzled with the dressing.
This article originated on: www.womanandhome.com