- 2 bags Twinings Fennel, Mint & Liquorice
- 125ml boiling water
- 20 to 30ml honey (sweeten to taste)
- 250ml clear green apple juice
- 15ml fresh mint, chopped
- 15ml fresh fennel fronds, torn
- ½ cucumber, thinly sliced
- Pour the boiling water over the tea and allow to steep for 5 minutes. Remove the tea bags and stir in the honey.
- Stir in the apple juice and allow to cool.
- Add the herbs and cucumber and transfer the mixture into lolly moulds.
- Freeze for at least four to five hours. Unmould before serving.
As the food and decor editor of Woman&Home, Claire enjoys nothing more than eating great food in beautiful locations. In a perfect world, she would travel for a living and have a Lord of the Rings marathon every weekend.