Crunchy Peach and Coleslaw Salad with Rooibos DressingPrint This
- 6 PnP peaches, sliced
- 1 PnP red cabbage, sliced
- 1 PnP green cabbage, sliced
- 100g PnP rocket leaves
- 60ml sesame seeds, lightly toasted
- FOR THE DRESSING, YOU’LL NEED:
- 60ml soy sauce
- 60ml PnP sweet chilli sauce
- 60ml PnP extra virgin olive oil
- 60ml PnP Rooibos tea
- 1tsp PnP crushed chilli,
- garlic and ginger
- pomegranate rubies, to garnish
- Combine the peaches, cabbages and rocket together in a salad bowl.
- Whisk the dressing ingredients together. Just before serving, scatter the sesame seeds and pomegranate rubies over the salad, and drizzle with the dressing.