- 1tbsp Olive oil
- 1tsp Cumin seeds, roughly crushed
- 290g Jar roasted red peppers, drained and sliced
- 150g Vegetarian soft goats' cheese
- 150g Pack crostini
- Thyme leaves, to garnish
- Heat the oil on a low heat in a heavy-based frying pan, add the cumin seeds and toast for a couple of minutes, or until they start to pop. Take the pan off the heat, toss the peppers in the pan to coat, then set aside.
- Spread a little goats' cheese on each of the crostini, then top with the peppers. Garnish with a sprig of thyme.
This article originated on: www.womanandhome.com