Pork ribs make the perfect sharing food, and this maple and soy recipe is so moreish – they’ll be a favourite in no time.
- 5cm piece ginger, grated
- 6 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 125ml soy sauce
- 175ml maple syrup
- 125ml dry sherry
- 1tbsp chilli sauce or sriracha sauce
- 1.5kg pork ribs
- Mix together the ginger, garlic, soy, maple syrup, sherry and chilli sauce in a large bowl. Add the ribs, coat them thoroughly, cover then marinate in the fridge for at least 2 hrs or overnight.
- Heat the oven to 180C, gas 4. Remove the ribs from the bowl, reserving the marinade, and put on a rack set over a roasting pan filled with 1cm water. Roast for 40-45 mins until caramelised. Remove the pork and set aside, covered with foil, while you make the glaze.
- Put the marinade in a small pan over medium-high heat with any juices from the roasting pan. Bring to the boil, then allow to bubble for 10-15 mins until the mixture is sticky, watching carefully to ensure it doesn’t burn. Strain the glaze, then brush over the ribs and return to the oven for 10-15 mins until browned. Serve with coriander and lime wedges.
woman&home has a brand new attitude and offers irresistible inspiration each and every month to our audience. The brand believes that it’s attitude, not age, that matters and we speak to women in a conversational, empowering, inspirational, fun and friendly tone.