Crispy Hake Tray BakePrint This
- 1 medium butternut squash, chopped into medium chunks
- 2 red onion, cut into wedges
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 500g passata
- 250g cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ pack fresh thyme, leaves picked
- 100g black olives
- 4 hake fillets (approx 600g)
- 50g plain flour
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 75g fresh breadcrumbs
- 3 tbsp fresh pesto
- Preheat the oven to 200°C, 180°C fan. Place the butternut squash & red onion in a baking dish and drizzle with the oil. Transfer to the oven to roast for 30 minutes.
- Pour over the passata and scatter with the tomatoes, ½ the thyme and olives.
- Season the fish and dust in the flour. Dip into the beaten egg then roll through the breadcrumbs mixed with the remaining thyme. Add the fish to the passata tray, drizzle over the pesto and roast in the oven for 15-20 minutes until crisp and cooked through.
DISCLAIMER: Before starting any diet, you should speak to your doctor. You must not rely on the information on this website/newsletter as an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or other professional healthcare provider.