- 350g tagliatelle
- 175g frozen peas
- 6 rashers streaky bacon
- 1tbsp olive oil
- 50g sun-blush tomatoes, drained
- 4tbsp reduced-fat creme fraiche
- 2tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- Boil the pasta in lightly salted water for 8 minutes until just al dente. Add the frozen pease and bring back to the boil. Drain well.
- Meanwhile, using kitchen scissors, snip the bacon into small pieces. Heat the olive oil in a frying pan and fry the bacon until crisp. Add the sun-blush tomatoes, then tip into the drained pasta with the creme fraiche and parsley, stir well and serve hot with a green salad.