Creamy fish pasta bake anyone? We’ve got the perfect recipe for you!
* 1 garlic clove, peeled and crushed
* 1 tbsp olive oil
* 2 cups cream
* 1 cup chicken stock
* 1/2 cup dry white wine
* 800g fish, cut into chunks
* 1 cup frozen peas
* 2 tsp thyme leaves
* Zest of 1 lemon
* 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
* Salt and pepper
* 500g macaroni or penne, cooked
* 1 cup grated cheddar
* 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
* 2 bay leaves
1. Preheat oven to 180°C.
2. Sauté garlic in oil for 1 minute. Watch it, as garlic burns quickly!
3. Add cream, stock and wine and simmer for 15 minutes.
4. Add fish, peas, thyme, lemon zest and mustard. Season.
5. Stir through pasta and cheese. Spoon into an ovenproof dish.
6. Cover with breadcrumbs and stick in bay leaves.
7. Bake for 30 minutes, until the top is brown and crispy and the fish is cooked.
[Image by Edwin Jaulani via Pexels]