- 350g pack sweet pastry
- 142ml carton double cream
- 6tbsp fresh custard
- 100g (4oz) fresh cranberries
- icing sugar, for dusting
- you will also need
- 15 x 6.5cm (2½in) diameter tart tins
- Heat the oven to 180 C, 160 C fan, 350 F, gas 4. Use the pastry to line the tart tins, then place on a baking sheet and chill in the fridge for 10 minutes.
- Fill the cases with baking parchment and baking beans and cook for 10 minutes. Remove the paper and beans and cook for a further 5 minutes until golden.
- Take the cases out of the oven and allow to cool, then remove from the tins. You can freeze the pastry at this point if you wish; bring back to room temperature before filling. When ready to fill, whip the cream into soft peaks, mix with the custard and spoon into the cases. Divide the cranberries between the tarts and dust with icing sugar to serve.