- 300g crab meat - 1⁄2 brown, 1⁄2 white
- 150g sweetcorn kernels, fresh or frozen
- 4tbsp fresh breadcrumbs, plus extra to coat
- 2tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 chilli, finely chopped
- 1tbsp Thai fish sauce
- Zest and juice of 2 limes
- 3 spring onions, finely sliced
- 1 bunch coriander, finely chopped
- 2-3tbsp sunflower oil
- Chilli dipping sauce and lime wedges, to serve
- Mix together the crab meat, sweetcorn, breadcrumbs, mayo, chilli, fish sauce, lime zest and juice, spring onions and coriander. Using your hands, shape into 4 fritters, then carefully dip them into the breadcrumbs. Leave them to firm up in the fridge for at least 20 mins.
- To cook the crab fritters, heat the oil until really hot then fry them until they’re nice and crispy. Serve with the dipping sauce and lime wedges.