This courgette and marrow tart with feta is super quick and easy to make, and perfect for vegetarians!
- 250g ricotta
- Juice and zest 1 lemon
- 4tbsp fresh mint, roughly chopped
- 4tbsp fresh dill, roughly chopped
- 375g ready-rolled puff pastry
- 1 courgette, thinly sliced
- 200g marrow, thinly sliced
- 40g feta
- 1 medium free-range egg yolk, mixed with 1tbsp milk
- Salad, to serve
- Heat the oven to 200C, gas 6. Mix the ricotta, lemon juice and zest, and three quarters of the herbs. Unroll the pastry on a flat baking sheet and cut into 4 rectangles. Score a borderline one inch from the edge on all sides. Spread the ricotta over the pastry, making sure to leave the outer border free from toppings.
- Lay over slices of courgette and marrow, scatter with the feta, then brush the edges with the egg-yolk mix. Bake in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Scatter with the remaining herbs and serve with salad.
Top Tip for making Courgette and Marrow Tart with Feta: Get ahead – make the tarts up until ready to bake, cover loosely with cling film and store in the fridge for up to 2 days before baking.