- 35g butter
- 1 large onion, peeled and finely sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 large courgettes, thinly sliced
- juice of 1 lemon
- 200g cooked new potatoes, sliced
- 100g goats' cheese
- 4 spring onions, sliced
- 7 free-range eggs, beaten
You will need a 25-30cm non-stick sauté pan.
- Heat the oven to 200 C, gas 6. Heat the sauté pan and melt the butter. Add the onion and garlic, and fry gently until softened. Add the courgettes and lemon juice, turn up the heat and fry for another couple of minutes. Add the potatoes, toss everything together, then add the goats’ cheese in chunks on the top, and scatter over the spring onions.
- Season the eggs quite heavily, then pour over the veg and cook on a medium heat on the hob for a couple of minutes, until the edges of the tortilla are set. Transfer to the oven and cook for another 10 minutes, until the tortilla is golden brown and has no runny egg in the middle. Serve immediately, cut into wedges, or allow to cool and serve cold.