This coriander chicken with pomegranate and almond couscous is quick and the leftovers make a great lunch the next day.
- For The Couscous:
- 200g couscous
- 200g pomegranate seeds
- 50g toasted flaked almonds
- Juice 1 lemon
- 2tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- For The Chicken:
- 2 free-range skinless chicken breasts, chopped into chunks
- 1tsp chilli sauce
- Juice ½ lemon
- Large handful roughly chopped coriander leaves
- Cook the couscous according to pack instructions. When cooked, fluff it with a fork, then stir through the pomegranate, almonds, lemon and olive oil with plenty of seasoning. Set aside.
- Heat a large frying pan with a drizzle of oil, season the chicken and add to the pan on a high heat, with the chilli sauce and lemon juice and toss in the pan for 5 or so minutes until cooked through. Stir through the coriander and allow to wilt for a few seconds in the pan before serving with the couscous. For a more substantial lunch the next day, make double of the chicken then allow to cool and stir through the leftover couscous.