- 1 750ml bottle Delheim Shiraz/Cabernet Sauvignon
- 1 Gluhwein Bag, available from Delheim Wines (includes cinnamon, All Spice, cloves & citrus peels)
- 200ml water
- Sugar to taste
1. Bring 200ml water to the boil.
2. Add the Delheim Shiraz/Cabernet Sauvignon and the gluhwein bag to the pot.
3. Simmer (but do not boil) for a few minutes, depending on strength required.
4. Add sugar to taste and serve.
5. Enjoy hot or cold. Just add your favourite fruit (such as orange slices or lemon).
*Recipe supplied by Delheim Wine Estate.
Rinse the bag after use and hang to dry. It can be used up to four times!
As the food and decor editor of Woman&Home, Claire enjoys nothing more than eating great food in beautiful locations. In a perfect world, she would travel for a living and have a Lord of the Rings marathon every weekend.