- 1 750ml bottle Delheim Shiraz/Cabernet Sauvignon
- 1 Gluhwein Bag, available from Delheim Wines (includes cinnamon, All Spice, cloves & citrus peels)
- 200ml water
- Sugar to taste
1. Bring 200ml water to the boil.
2. Add the Delheim Shiraz/Cabernet Sauvignon and the gluhwein bag to the pot.
3. Simmer (but do not boil) for a few minutes, depending on strength required.
4. Add sugar to taste and serve.
5. Enjoy hot or cold. Just add your favourite fruit (such as orange slices or lemon).
*Recipe supplied by Delheim Wine Estate.
Rinse the bag after use and hang to dry. It can be used up to four times!