- 80g Butter (melted)
- ¼ cup Sugar
- ½ Tbsp. Cinnamon
- 1 Loaf Sasko All in One White Bread
- Preheat the oven to 180 C.
- Cut the crusts off the All in One Bread and place them on a large baking tray.
- Drizzle over the butter and toss gently to coat.
- Mix together the cinnamon and sugar and sprinkle half over the bread crusts, toss gently, then sprinkle over the remaining half, toss again and put into the oven to bake for 25-30 minutes, turning the crusts every 10 minutes, until golden brown and crisp.
- Serve with tea or as a biscuit snack.
- Store in an airtight container.