Looking for a refreshing summer cocktail recipe this festive season? Try this hard apple cider with a cinnamon kick and let us know what you think by commenting below.
- 30ml Jack Daniel's Tennessee Fire®
- 30ml sour mix or lemon-lime simple syrup
- Apple Cider
- Fill a tumbler with ice.
- Build cocktail in order of ingredients.
- Finish with a brief and gentle swirl of the tumbler.
- Garnish with fresh apple slices dusted with cinnamon spice (optional).
Passionate digital editor, social media manager and journalist. She gets excited about new trends in the digital industry and as a career-obsessed young woman, she is always ready to learn something new. To take a break from digital, she loves reading hard copy books and magazines. If she’s not working, you’ll find her in a yoga class or running a half marathon. And afterwards with a glass of champagne, of course.