- 100g butter
- 200g Tennis Biscuits, finely crushed
- 100g hazelnuts, blitzed in a food processor
- 200g dark chocolate, chopped
- 200g Nutella
- 2 large eggs
- 200g smooth cottage cheese, drained
- 300g cream cheese
You will need:
20cm non-stick, loose-bottomed cake tin, greased, and the sides lined with baking paper chopped hazelnuts, to decorate.
- Heat the oven to 130°C, 110°C fan. Melt the butter over a low heat, remove from the heat and stir in the crushed biscuits and hazelnuts. Mix until evenly coated. Spread over the base of the cake tin, pressing down lightly to create a firm base.
- Melt the chocolate and Nutella in a small, heavy-based saucepan over a medium-low heat until smooth. Mix to combine, and then set aside to cool.
- Using an electric whisk, beat the eggs, cottage cheese and cream cheese until just combined, then pour in the chocolate mixture and mix until smooth.
- Scrape into the cake tin, smoothing the top. Bake for 45 minutes, then run a flat-bladed knife around the edge to prevent cracking.
- Set aside to cool, and then remove to the fridge for at least 4 hours to cool and set completely. Decorate with chopped hazelnuts to serve.