- 2tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 4 skinless boneless chicken breasts, cubed
- 250g button mushrooms, wiped and halved
- 125ml dry white wine
- 500g jar white sauce
- 2tbsp freshly chopped mixed herbs
- Heat the oil in a large pan, add the onion and cook for 5 minutes or until softened. Add the chicken and cook until it’s browned on all sides.
- Stir in the mushrooms and wine and cook over a high heat for a further 3 minutes, or until the wine is reduced by half. Stir in the white sauce and simmer for about 15 minutes, or according to jar instructions, until the chicken is cooked.
- Stir in the herbs and season with salt and pepper. You can serve this casserole with white rice flavoured with saffron.
Passionate digital editor, social media manager and journalist. She gets excited about new trends in the digital industry and as a career-obsessed young woman, she is always ready to learn something new. To take a break from digital, she loves reading hard copy books and magazines. If she’s not working, you’ll find her in a yoga class or running a half marathon. And afterwards with a glass of champagne, of course.