- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cut into thick strips
- 50g Woolworths Tikka Masala Easy Indian Curry Paste
- Little oil, for frying
- 2 to 3 Baby Gem lettuce hearts, separated
- 4tbsp mango chutney
- 300g cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 bunch spring onions, sliced
- For the raita:
- 1/2 cucumber, deseeded and finely chopped
- 150ml Greek-style yoghurt
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- Mix together the chicken and tikka masala paste in a ziplock bag and leave in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
- Prepare the raita by simply mixing together all the ingredients and season.
- Add the oil to a wok and cook the chicken for about 10 minutes until cooked through.
- Arrange the lettuce on a serving dish.
- Spread on a bit of chutney, some tomatoes, spring onions, the chicken and a few blobs of raita.
This article originated on: www.womanandhome.com
Serve these chicken bites on baby lettuce with mango chutney, baby tomatoes, spring onions and a dollop of tasty homemade raita.